Wednesday Nights @ FBS
Wednesday nights at First Broad Street during the fall and spring school semesters are beaming with activity- there is a place for all ages to be involved and grow in their faith.
Wednesday Night Meal (5:30 p.m.)
Please make reservations for the Wednesday meal by calling 423-224-1502. Reservations are accepted until Tuesday at noon. For your convenience, you may make standing reservations. Standing reservations need to be renewed each August when Wednesday Nights @ FBS resumes by calling the reservation line. We do ask that you cancel the reservation if you cannot come on a certain date.
Meals are free for first-time guests of Wednesday Nights. All others are asked to help offset the cost of the meals:
- Adults: $7.00
- Children 5-11 years old: $3.00
- Children under 5: Free
- Family Max amount: $25.00
- January 31: Rev. Misti McCreary "Genesis Matters"
- February 7: Red Cross on Preparedness
- February 14: NO WNL Main Stage (Ash Wednesday Service at 6:30 p.m.) but there will be a light meal
- February 21: Spurgeon McCartt Shares
- February28: Beth Green and Inspirational Comedy
- Mar 7: The Sprinkles Share along with Susan Rudd Derrick
- Mar 14: Jack Weikel Shares
- Mar 21st: NO WNL - Spring Break
- Mar 28: NO WNL - Holy Week (There will be a meal on Thursday for Maundy Thursday)
- January 24: Smothered Pork Chops, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, Salad, Roll, Dessert (Kids: Regular menu, PBJ Sandwich or Pepperoni Hot Pockets, Chips, Fruit
- January 31: Hamburgers with the fixings, Potato Salad, Cole Slaw, Dessert (Kids: Regular Menu, PBJ Sandwich or Mini Cheeseburgers, Chips, French Fries, and Sliced Apples)
- February 7: Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans and Corn, Salad, Roll, Dessert (Kids: Regular Menu, PBJ Sandwich or Chicken Nuggets with Chips, Fruit)
- February 14: Chicken Tettrazini, Salad, Roll, Dessert (Kids: Regular Menu or PBJ Sandwich, or Cheese and Pepperoni Pizza, Green Beans, Fruit)
- February 21: Soup Night-White Chili Soup, Vegetable Beef Soup, Potato Soup, Salad, Crackers, Dessert (Kids: Regular Menu, PBJ Sandwich, Chicken Nuggets with Celery Sticks with Peanut Butter and Raisins)
- February 28: Lasagna, Salad, Garlic Bread, Dessert (Kids: Regular Menu or PBJ Sandwich or Chicken Patty Sandwich with Carrots and Ranch Dressing)
- March 7: Fiesta Chicken, Mexican Rice, Black Beans, Salsa/Chips, Salad, Dessert (Kids: Regular Menu or PBJ Sandwich or Cheese and Pepperoni Pizza)
- March 14: Chicken Pot Pie, Salad, Roll, Dessert (Kids: Regular Menu, PBJ Sandwich or Mini Corn Dogs with Mustard, Fruit)
- March 21: No WNL
- March 28: No WNL MAUNDY THURSDAY MEAL on March 29: Beef Stew, Cole Slaw, Cornbread, Dessert (Kids: Regular Menu, PBJ Sandwich, Hot Dogs, Chips, Fruit)
Every fall and spring we offer classes and Bible studies that seek to meet the needs of our congregation and community. You will find a wide range of Bible studies.
Fall 2017 Classes
Kids JAM (Jesus and Me) begins at 6:00 p.m. Learn more about Kids JAM here.
Student Programming (6th-12th grades)
AMP student ministry worship is a great time of fellowship, fun, and learning. Learn more here.