This fall we will come back together on Wednesday evenings with a meal and opportunities for discipleship in our journey with God. One of these opportunities is a brand-new Chapel Talk series by our pastors and lay speakers. Parenting small groups will also be available with the goal of having time to grow alongside other parents as their children and youth attend their Wednesday night programs. Several small groups and Bible studies will resume meeting as well as musical ensemble practice. Special Wednesdays are set aside for Main Stage events where we invite the whole church to come together to celebrate and fellowship such as for our First Broad Street Has Talent Staff Talent Show.
- Chapel Talk - New series offered by the pastors and lay speakers in the chapel on various topics from the theology of hymns to Biblical archaeology.
- Parenting Small Groups - aimed at parents and guardians who seek discipleship growth in a small group setting with parents of similarly aged children.
- LifeGroups - small groups built around the importance of soul care, accountability, and supporting one another.
- Bible Studies - jump into the Bible with likeminded seekers of wisdom.
- Musical Ensembles - contact Trevor Smith for choir or bells, Gay Aycock for orchestra, or Ralph Jeffers for Encounter Worship Band.
- Nursery - infant-3
- LAMBS - 3-prek
- Kids Jam - K-5th
- AMP - 6th-12th grades
- High School - 9-12th grades
For more information about Wednesday Night Revive, please contact Rev. Misti McCreary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wednesday Night Revive DINNER
Meals are free for first-time guests of WNL. All others are asked to help offset the cost of the meals.
Children 5-11 years old: $5.00
Children under 5: Free
Family Max amount: $25.00
Please make reservations for the Wednesday meal by calling 423-224-1502. Reservations are accepted until Tuesday at noon. For your convenience, you may make standing reservations. Standing reservations need to be renewed each August when Wednesday Nights @ FBS resumes by calling the reservation line. We do ask that you cancel the reservation if you cannot come on a certain date.
PROGRAM DETAILS & MENU
Watch your FBS happenings emails for weekly menu items and program information.
Every fall and spring we offer classes and Bible studies that seek to meet the needs of our congregation and community. You will find a wide range of Bible studies.
WEEKLY SMALL GROUP OFFERINGS
Kids JAM (Jesus and Me) begins at 6:00pm - 7:30pm. Learn more about Kids JAM HERE.
AMP student ministry worship is a great time of fellowship, fun, and learning. Learn more HERE.