"Learning about My Blessed Savior"
Sunday School (9:30-10:30 a.m.)
- Children from birth to Pre-K meet in classrooms on the first floor.
- First time visitors check in at the Checkpoint Assisted Station just inside the entrance of the Wesley Wing. Returning visitors and church members can check in their children at the kiosk outside Room 138.
PRESCHOOL WORSHIP (11:00 A.M.-NOON)
Preschoolers aged three and up are excused after the Children’s Message during the 10:45 Traditional Service and after the singing at the 10:45 Contemporary Service to go to the Preschool Worship Area in Room 137 where they sing, pray, and watch a video or hear a story that ties into the morning’s lesson.
- Childcare is provided during the early and late services (before and after Sunday School) for children from birth through age three. We recommend that children ages 4 and up accompany their parents in the worship service.
Nursery Care (Sundays 8:30 a.m.-noon):
Our youngest children (birth through age three) learn about trusting and loving God through the use of music and Bible stories.
- Newborns & Crawlers: Room 135
Younger Toddlers: Room 134
Two Year Olds: Room 136
- Three Year Olds: Room 136 during 8:30 and 10:45 services
Preschool (Sundays 9:30-10:30 a.m.):
Infants through four-year-old children experience God’s love through story and song, art and play, and strong loving adults who model God’s care for them. These small groups meet on the 1st floor of Wesley Wing.
Newborns & Crawlers: Room 135
- Younger Toddlers: Room 134
- Two Year Olds: Room 136
- Three Year Olds: Room 137
- Four Year Olds: Room 139
Wednesday Evenings "LAMBS" (6:00-7:15 p.m.)
Nursery care is provided during this time for children birth through pre-K.
Childcare Services Reservations
In addition to Sunday morning and Wednesday evening services and activities, the church provides childcare service for events, meetings and church related activities.
To help address the work life balance of our ministries, staff, and church members as well as to maximize the cost efficient of child care services, we off Mondays (both day and night) as the suggested and regularly dedicated occasions for church meetings requiring childcare services. It is strongly encouraged that you schedule meetings to occur on Monday's as much as possible.
Childcare services for Monday meetings or any other occasion throughout the week do require a reservation. Reservations for childcare services can be made by contacting Brandy Robinson, our Coordinator of Preschool Ministries, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the church office at 423-246-4471.
Our Nursery Staff
Our nursery staff have decades of experience handling generations of children at First Broad Street. Each of our nursery workers are Safe Sanctuary certified and Safe Gatherings trained. You can have the utmost confidence that your children are safe and will have a blast in our nursery rooms.