Wednesday Nights @ FBS
Wednesday nights at First Broad Street during the fall and spring school semesters are beaming with activity- there is a place for all ages to be involved and grow in their faith.
Wednesday Night Meal (5:30 p.m.)
Please make reservations for the Wednesday meal by calling 423-224-1502. Reservations are accepted until Tuesday at noon. For your convenience, you may make standing reservations. Standing reservations need to be renewed each August when Wednesday Nights @ FBS resumes by calling the reservation line. We do ask that you cancel the reservation if you cannot come on a certain date.
Meals are free for first-time guests of Wednesday Nights. All others are asked to help offset the cost of the meals:
- Adults: $7.00
- Children 5-11 years old: $3.00
- Children under 5: Free
- Family Max amount: $25.00
- August 23: Hamburgers with Fixins', Potato Wedges, Cole Slaw, Dessert (Children will be offered Regular Menu or Chicken Patty Sandwich with Carrot Sticks with Ranch Dressing)
- August 30: Salad Plate (Chicken Salad Croissant, Tossed Salad, Pasta Salad, Fresh Fruit Salad, Dessert (Children will be offered Regular Menu or Mini-Corn Dogs with Mustard and Sliced Apples)
- September 6: Beef Stroganoff with noodles, Mixed Vegetables, Salad, Roll, Dessert (Children will be offered Regular Menu or Ham and Cheese Sandwich with Chips)
- September 13: Taco Salad with trimmings, Dessert (Children will be offered Regular Menu or Hot Dogs with Fruit)
- September 20: Chicken Divan with Rice, Salad, Roll, Dessert (Children will be offered Regular Menu or Chicken Nuggets with Celery Sticks with Peanut Butter)
- September 27: Philly Cheese Steak or Chicken Hoagie, Chips, Pasta Salad, Dessert (Children will be offered Regular Menu or Chicken Patty Sandwich with Carrots and Ranch Dressing)
- August 23: History of Kingsport with Steve Wilson
- August 30: The Sprinkles Musical Program
- September 6: Spurgeon McCartt
- September 13: Spurgeon McCartt
- September 20: Church Forum
- September 27: Mission Update
Every fall and spring we offer classes and Bible studies that seek to meet the needs of our congregation and community. You will find a wide range of Bible studies.
Fall 2017 Classes
Kids JAM (Jesus and Me) begins at 6:00 p.m. Learn more about Kids JAM here.
Student Programming (6th-12th grades)
AMP student ministry worship is a great time of fellowship, fun, and learning. Learn more here.