Wednesday Nights @ FBS
Wednesday nights at First Broad Street during the fall and spring school semesters are beaming with activity- there is a place for all ages to be involved and grow in their faith.
Wednesday Night Meal (5:30 p.m.)
Please make reservations for the Wednesday meal by calling 423-224-1502. Reservations are accepted until Tuesday at noon. For your convenience, you may make standing reservations. Standing reservations need to be renewed each August when Wednesday Nights @ FBS resumes by calling the reservation line. We do ask that you cancel the reservation if you cannot come on a certain date.
Meals are free for first-time guests of Wednesday Nights. All others are asked to help offset the cost of the meals:
- Adults: $7.00
- Children 5-11 years old: $3.00
- Children under 5: Free
- Family Max amount: $25.00
- April 12: No WNL --
- Join us on Maundy Thursday, April 13, for a meal of gilled chicken salad plate, roll, and dessert prior to The Living Last Supper drama.
- April 19: Breakfast for supper -- scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes, biscuits with gravy, honey bun cake
- April 26: Mexican Chicken, Mexican Cornbread, chips and salsa, dessert
- April 12: No WNL -- Come to The Living Last Supper drama on April 13, Maundy Thursday!
- April 19: Camp Bays Mountain, Jeff Wadley
- April 26: Josh Rush - Tribute Artist (Johnny Cash)
Every fall and spring we offer classes and Bible studies that seek to meet the needs of our congregation and community. You will find a wide range of Bible studies.
WINTER/SPRING 2017 Classes
Kids JAM (Jesus and Me) begins at 6:00 p.m. Learn more about Kids JAM here.
Student Programming (6th-12th grades)
AMP student ministry worship is a great time of fellowship, fun, and learning. Learn more here.